Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cheapest Hosting and FREE Domain


Option 1: JomHosting.net

(Click to resize)

When my company decided to have a website I was looking for the best hosting that I could find. I tried to deal with so many current web hosting company in Malaysia but one that i couldn't resist to deny the service and Im very satisfied with it. JOMHosting.net .Reliable & Affordable.

Malaysia Cheap Web Hosting


Option 2 : Exabytes.com


Thank you very much for your patience and your kind help. I have never had such great support and help from any other company. I think Exa Bytes Network Sdn Bhd has proven to be the company that really cares about all customers. If anyone would ask me to rank the company, I would give Exa Bytes a BIG A++. I wish you and all the staff the success.

Prizegod.com
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. Sistem Kedai Online Niagakit