VSO ConvertXtoDVD 188.8.131.52 Multilanguage Portable
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
• Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc.
• Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
• Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
• Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
• Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
• Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
• Advanced file merging possibilities
• Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
• Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
• Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
• Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
• Multilingual support
• Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
Fixes many issues with support of M2TS files.
* Loading improved (any M2TS / EVOB should load now)
* audio improved. Support added for TrueHD, PCM, DTS-HD (only the Core DTS is extracted for that one)
* subtitles are yet to be supported.
Fixes out of sync issues with Flash video (FLV). Flv comes often with a very bad timing and non standard framerates
Improving Framerate detection on some MPEG/VOB/IFO sources
Fixing some loading issues with AVI files
- 0002705: [Bug] mpeg header problem? (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002848: [Bug] "Continuable external exception 0xC0000094 [INTEGER DIVIDED BY ZERO]" error when loading some avi files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002854: [Bug] v180: Framerate VIDEO_TS.IFO (PAL) from compiled PhotoDVD project wrong detected. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0000792: [Bug] Audio sync issue with .FLV file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002863: [Bug] 184.108.40.206 : Bad framerate detection on a specific FLV Files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002858: [Bug] When converting a 2 file cd (merged together) output size should be DVD5 instead it is creating a DVD9 output. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002861: [Bug] No Audio on converted video when the source is DTS 5.0 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002862: [Bug] iso output grayed out (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002567: [Bug] [X] Burn results to dvd / ISO Image in working folder setting not kept (wesson) - resolved.
include new burning SDK dll 220.127.116.119
DOWNLOAD HERE : http://tinyurl.com/nfg4bx